Thursday, November 6, 2014

What are we up too and a little gratitude

I know it has been a very long time.  I have been exploring options for earning some money from home.  I have decided to blog.  I will still keep this blog for more personal things and things that don't relate to my other blog.

I am going to launch my new blog that will focus on homeschooling on January 5, 2015.  In the meantime here is a few things we have been up to.

Halloween:
We did trunk or treat in our neighborhood.  Then did trick or treat in Grandma's neighborhood.  The kids had a blast and we were all worn out by the end of the day.


We had our primary program at church.  The kids did a wonderful job.  It was beautiful.

With it being Thanksgiving month I want to share my gratitude to all of you who read and share a little of my life vicariously.  I am grateful for my extended family who is so supportive and loving.  I am so grateful for my children who, despite my craziness, still love me and are such good kids.  I want everyone to know how wonderful my sweet husband is.  He is so strong and works so hard for our family.  I am so blessed to have this wonderful man.  I am most especially grateful for my Heavenly Father & his Son, Jesus Christ without whom my life would be miserable and chaotic.

At this time of year I hope we will all remember the things we are most thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments but, please remember this is a family show. Can't wait to hear from you.