Friday, December 12, 2014

And the Miracles keep coming.


Now, you might look at this van and think,"What an interesting color."and you would be right. We found this wonderful vehicle on KSL.com classifieds.  I was on there looking for a fridge and decided, what the heck, lets look at cars.  We were planning on changing out our van after the first of the year but you never know when a gem will come up.

I was looking at full size vans (which are not plentiful in our price range and the mileage we were looking for) and there it was.  A 1995 Dodge Ram Van 2500 with only 38,000 miles on it for $4500 dollars.

The next morning my Dad and I went to Bountiful, UT to Liberty Auto (which I highly recommend) and we couldn't believe it.  A full size van with only 38,000 miles on it in practically new condition.  The previous owner used it only to haul his boat and kept it in the garage the rest of the time.   I bought the van and when Mark was able to drive it, he was thrilled. The dealer even bought our old van for $1000 and we were able to get the fridge.

The interior was pristine and the captains chairs for the driver and passenger are super comfortable.  My children love having more space.  I cannot tell you what a blessing we feel this is.  I will always have faith that the Lord will always give us what we need when we need it.  Many times it is trials but, I am sure grateful when it is a wonderful blessing.

Now we have a great Field Trip vehicle.  We are all super excited to go camping next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments but, please remember this is a family show. Can't wait to hear from you.