Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Recent Projects

I am a slacker when it comes to my blogging.  I want to do this so I can share with all of you the fun and great things that we have done as a family and in homeschool.

My brother, William, asked me to make an Amigurumi Jaguar that looks like a game character he has created.  I finally buckled down and did it and I was thrilled that he was so pleased with it.
In this picture is my creation as well as a picture of the character.  I need to make some adjustments.  It turned out really cute.

Some other projects we did this week are boxes to hold Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Ho cards.  They were super easy and fun to do.

I did one for LeeLee.  DeeDee did her own and MiMi also did her own.

My box for LeeLee

DeeDee's box
 It is fun discovering things that are simple and fun to make.
MiMi's Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments but, please remember this is a family show. Can't wait to hear from you.