Tuesday, August 26, 2014

No Idea.

I have no idea what to blog about today.  Maybe I will just post some cute pictures of my kids.  I just want to stay consistent on this or it will go by the wayside.

We did take our first week off of homeschool. It was fun and refreshing and we were ready to start up again this week.

I am really excited to share with you Deedee & Mimi's first reports.  I am having them do them in Lapbook form which I think I really like.   The girls are loving their creations and Deedee even asked if she could do her reports that way all of the time.  When they are complete I will post pictures.

So, last night Jussy threw his dinner on the floor because he didn't want it.  We put him to bed, where he didn't want to stay.  Mark and I retired to our room for wind down time.  We had the baby with us.  When she fell asleep I went to take her up stairs and this is what I found.


He was very precariously perched, asleep on the stair.  I sure love that little boy and was grateful he didn't fall down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments but, please remember this is a family show. Can't wait to hear from you.