Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

This year I turned 38 years old.  I have had some interesting age realizations recently.  I dropped off our cute little sister missionaries after going with them on a visit and realized I was old enough to be their Mother.  I am a Mother to 5 beautiful children.  I had my last baby this year (Thank Goodness!).  I am an Aunt and loving it.  I am a Wife to a man that is so perfect for me that I constantly marvel at that realization and thank God for him everyday.  I am a Granddaughter who was lucky enough to grow up with all 4 Grandparents (and one is still living).  I am a Decendant to many wonderful and amazing people.  I am a Niece and a Cousin who is so grateful to have grown up knowing my Aunts, Uncles & Cousins.  My life is full of miracles.  My life is full of the Spirit of God.  MY LIFE IS BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments but, please remember this is a family show. Can't wait to hear from you.