Monday, September 8, 2014

Lapbook Reports

As promised here are the pictures of my 4th grader and my 2nd grader with their reports.
DeeDee chose to do a report on Sea Lions.  She loves sea mammals.

She chose what pictures she needed to match her report information.  I am so proud of her.

MiMi wanted to do Butterflies.

I walked her through it and she learned all sorts of new things.

They both had a lot of fun and I am so very proud of both of them.  

The great thing about doing it in this form, is that it folds up and you can keep it in a file drawer to look at later.  I need to get a file drawer organized for all the lapbooking we are going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments but, please remember this is a family show. Can't wait to hear from you.