Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Larsen Family 2014

It was time again for family pictures.  So, our family and my brothers family went for a Sunday picnic to Murray Park.  My brother Aaron the hobbyist photographer and full time graphic designer brought his nice camera and took some lovely pictures of our family.  It is so nice to have MaeMae and our new dogs.  Our family feels complete.
 We had a heck of a time with my boy.  He simply refused to smile.
 He did finally break a smile when his cousin started jumping around to catch the babies attention.
 Sweet little MaeMae 5 months old
 Big Sis DeeDee.  She is my helper. 9 years old.
 My free spirit. MiMi. 7 years old
 My very sober child, LeeLee.  3 year old.
 That's My Boy.  Love him so much! 2 years old.
Mark & Ruth.  Still in love after 13 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments but, please remember this is a family show. Can't wait to hear from you.