Saturday, July 5, 2014

Eating Healthy

Our family know that we need more vegetables in our diet.  So, this weeks challenge is to plan a menu of healthy inexpensive meals that have veggies in them or as a side.

Cheese stuffed meat loaf burger made with turkey. I added sliced mushrooms to the remaining onion mixture for topping the burgers. It was delicious!!!Doesn't that look yummy.  My kids are just going to have to learn to eat veggies more. You can click on the picture for the recipe.

This one I am definitely going to try.  I think this looks really yummy.  Once again, click on the picture to get the recipe.

I am interested in your healthy recipes.  If you have one please leave it in the comments.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments but, please remember this is a family show. Can't wait to hear from you.