Monday, July 7, 2014

Little Miracles (and some Big ones, too)

Over the past year Mark and I have seen miracles in our life.  Many Big miracles and even more Little ones.

In the Summer of 2013 we were blessed with the opportunity to be able to move out of my wonderful In-Law's basement and into a home. My wonderful parents purchased a home that we are now renting from them.  The day we moved in I was nauseous and thought it was just stress from the move.  It didn't go away and even though I had a procedure to prevent me getting pregnant, I felt that I might possibly be pregnant.  A pregnancy test confirmed that I was pregnant.  I was very excited because I had always wanted 5 children.

We are in our new home and as we settle in I become increasingly amazed at how perfect the house is for our family at this time.  Everyone fits in just right we have plenty of space.  I love having light come in my windows.  The bunk bed we made for the girls fits wonderfully in their room.  The rooms are big and have so much storage space.  We have our own yard.  It's not to big and not to small.  We may outgrow it but for right now it is perfect.

Mark's work was able to get decent insurance despite OBAMACARE.  Mark received a raise and recently received a second raise.  We have saved some money on diapers by going to cloth diapers and on laundry soap by making our own.  It is amazing how some of these little things popped up just at the right time and what a huge miracle Mark's raises have been.

There are so many things that have happened and I feel bad because I can't remember them all.  The biggest miracle was having our little MaeMae.
Blessing Day

 It truly has been a year of miracles and we have truly seen the fruits of the promises of  God given to us in the scriptures. In Malachi 3:10 it talks about paying tithes and having the windows of Heaven open.  Our family has truly felt that blessing.  I am thankful to my Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ for their love and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments but, please remember this is a family show. Can't wait to hear from you.