Friday, July 25, 2014

Journaling

As part of our Homeschooling we do journaling assignments twice a week.  When I decided to do this I wanted to give them something to write about.  This is were Pinterest comes in handy.  I wanted to find some great Journal Prompts to help my children in their writing.  The one I found and decided to use is this one.

Writing Journal Prompts

The Teachers pay Teachers is a great collaborative website.  You don't need to start anything from scratch.  Most prices are reasonable and they have gobs of free stuff.

This week we only did one journaling assignment because of the Holiday.  The prompt went as follows: "Pretend you live in a brand new country and you have been selected to design your nation's flag.  Describe how the flag looks and what each symbol stands for."

I am always amazed at the creativity of children.  These are the flags my girls created.
I was so proud of them and wanted to share this with everyone this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to read your comments but, please remember this is a family show. Can't wait to hear from you.